Chinese is disabled son to school, overcoming 30 kilometers a day
This estimable father every day selflessly carries her disabled son to school on his back. But the distance that it overcomes every day, and about 30 km!

40-year-old resident of the village in southwest China's Yu Hukang very fond of his little son 12-year-old Xiao Qiang and tries to help him all they can. Child suffers from cerebral palsy and can not move independently.
"I know that my son was physically ill, but the disease had no effect on his mind. Nevertheless, it was very difficult to find a school that would take him to training" - said the father.
"Every morning I get up at 5 in the morning to cook dinner for my son, then I bring it to school, which is located seven kilometers from the house, then back to work. Then go again to pick up his son and bring him home" - talked about his daily routine selfless father.
"My son with their disabilities are unable to walk independently. Despite the fact that the child is already 12 years old, his height - only 90 cm, but I'm proud of my son and I know that he will achieve much. My dream is that he went to College "- Yu said Hukang.



Blog Archive